Hi, I’m Nikki, the creator and owner of Nikki Marie Fitness. I am a married mom to two amazing little boys and a chocolate Labrador, and I work full-time at my alma mater, all while launching my own fitness and running coaching business.
I admit, I have a lot on my plate; but I’ve found that the best way to find a balance between my health and happiness is to set goals for myself. I eat healthy most of the time, and treat myself in moderation. I also love to exercise; but I like to change up my routine to keep things exciting. I alternate between running, taking a Barre3 class, lifting weights, or walking around the neighborhood with my family.
Enjoying treats and not limiting myself, and changing up my routine are what keep me happy and healthy. I also do what I can with the time I’m given and am not hard on myself when I slip up or can’t find time.
When I do find some spare time, you can find me:
- Lounging on the couch watching some really cheesy TV show or movie (I live on the Hallmark Channel during Christmas time!)
- Going to sporting events with my boys – we are big Phillies fans and live by a minor league baseball stadium and a minor league hockey team so it’s super convenient to take our kids.
- Going to the theater – I grew up doing musical theater and dancing so I love seeing great musicals on stage, either locally or in NYC.
- Sharing a few drinks with friends. Who doesn’t love a good beer and great conversation with girlfriends?
- Baking from scratch. It doesn’t happen often with 2 kids under the age of 3, but I love finding new recipes and baking muffins and breads. One day I’ll have more time for all that!
About the Nikki Marie Fitness Program
You can make health and fitness a daily part of your life. I will teach you how to find joy in exercise and healthy eating, helping you to create good, lifelong habits. After all, if you don’t love it, you won’t do it. So let’s work together to discover what moves you, so you can love what moves you.